WebScout 1.0a released today. I made it very long time. There is no changelog, because it’s very big size and i don’t remember all changes. But main directions:
- Usage made more simply. Practice experience shown many uncomfortable places in WS. I tried remove all of them.
- Big part of functional was removed. It’s about projects, URLs, databases and other data storage functions. Now WS – it’s tool like other tools of this class. It get some data for work from user, and return result. It`s all.
- Other functions was improved based on practice expirience. Many bugs was removed.
README now contains main functional description. You may start from that:
Documentation now more friendly and placed on Gitbook.
Quick start: https://webscout.gitbook.io/webscout-en/quick-start
Any information is welcome. About bugs, new features, etc. Really lacking 3rd party user experience.